If you have lost or damaged your card, you may request a temporary card at the SpartanCard Center. Please note:
- A temporary card is not a permanent replacement for your ID card. Temporary cards are only active for a limited time and MUST BE RETURNED to the location from which they were issued.
- Temporary cards will contain your meal plan and fund accounts. They will not grant you access to University services that require a SpartanCard (ie. Rec Center, Student Health, etc.)
- Temporary cards may only be assigned to students who have had a SpartanCard issued.
- Temporary Cards which are damaged or not returned while assigned to a student will result in a $20 replacement charge.
- If you live in a residence hall and need access assistance during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), you should call or visit Housing and Residence Life in Ragsdale/Mendenhall hall at (336) 334-5636.
For access assistance after hours, please visit the Locked Out/Lost Keys? site for assistance. If you need a temporary SpartanCard and the SpartanCard Center is closed, the cashier’s window on the 3rd floor of the Walker Parking Deck can assign temporary cards after hours and over the weekend.* Lock Out and Temporary Cards must be returned to the location from which they were assigned.
* If the Walker Parking Deck attendant window is not open/available after 5:00 PM, please contact the following number to secure meal access: (336) 814-9099. This number is available Monday through Friday, until 7:00 PM. Weekends from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, then again from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM.